- Machinery Equipment
- Business Liquidations
- Industrial Auctions
- Storage Auctions
- Attorney Solutions
- Lender Solutions
- Real Estate
- Personal Property
- For Sale – Lease
Machinery, Heavy Equipment, Trucks, Tractors, Farm Equipment at Auction
Small quantity liquidation services offered!
One piece, ten pieces or an entire liquidation, Strategic Auction Alliance has a plan to auction your construction equipment, attachments, aggregate equipment, farm equipment, forestry equipment, trucks, trailers or other types of heavy equipment and machinery. For the sale of a single item or a small quantity of assets we are pleased to offer auction services through AuctionTime.com, powered by MachineryTrader.com, TractorHouse.com, TruckPaper.com and MarketBook.com.
Your heavy equipment will scheduled for auction and exposed to the market through these proven medias for a reasonable all inclusive fee.
How it works:
AuctionTime®.com is a timed online auction platform powered by MachineryTrader®.com, TractorHouse®.com, TruckPaper®.com, and MarketBook®.com. Auctions come to an end each Wednesday with live bidding open every Tuesday at 9 am central and proxy bidding open 7 days prior to auction end time. Your equipment will be placed on the highly visible AuctionTime®.com web site.
The AuctionTime®.com publication is distributed in all print zones of Machinery Trader, Tractor House, Truck Paper and Market Book weekly throughout the USA & Canada and will be inserted up to 7 times in all publications prior to the auction! All machinery and equipment are sold at their current location eliminating expensive seller transportation fees. We invite you to take a few moments to view the hundreds of pieces of machinery and equipment currently offered online or view past auction results at AuctionTime.com, MachineryTrader, TractorHouse, and TruckPaper at these links.
Strategic Auction Alliance are auctioneers that utilize the AuctionTime®.com platform*. We are your full service sales contractor providing assistance from start to finish. We take all photographs including videos, (when appropriate), compose the condition reports and upload the information to the auction platform featuring your equipment to interested buyers. You work directly with us in determining the best sales strategy and preferable date of sale.
Our firm will field all inquiries, manage all bidding deposit requirements, collect all payments and process any sales tax if required. Finally, your settlement check will be forwarded to you directly from Strategic Auction Alliance.
Our standard fee structure for AuctionTime services is available on-line for a completely transparent process. Our all inclusive fees cover all marketing, commission or reserve charges. There is never a buyer premium added on the AuctionTime®.com timed auction platform.
Strategic Auction Alliance provides machinery and heavy equipment liquidation services throughout New England including MA, CT, NH, RI, ME and VT.
- No seller transportation costs
- Cost effective seller fee structure
- Market exposure through proven national media
- Bidder participation throughout US and Canada
- No buyer fees
- No hidden reserves
- Email outbid notification
- Dynamic ending (auction is extended when bidding occurs in final moments)
- Sell any time of year
- Never inclement weather on auction day
- A new AuctionTime®.com catalog is printed each week featuring construction equipment, farm equipment, trucks, trailers and attachments listed on AuctionTime®.com. The catalog is distributed throughout the United States and Canada with Machinery Trader®, TractorHouse®, Truck Paper® and MarketBook®.*AuctionTime®.com provides an on-line platform and is not an auctioneer, an agent or affiliated for either the Auctioneer or Bidder, or otherwise involved in the sale transaction.